Monday, March 22, 2010

What to Visit in Taiwan

Here are some interesting places to visit around Taipei that I found on my map of Taipei.
I think they're funny.
  1. Museum of Drinking Water
  2. Puppet Drama Memorial Museum
  3. Miniature Museum of Taiwan
  4. Taiwan New Cultural Movement Memorial Hall
  5. Customs Museum
(they sure like their museums and memorials)
  1. National Museum of History (to cover everything not mentioned in every other museum)
  2. Taipei Youth Party (mind you, this is a place to visit; do they really party 24/7?)
  3. Taipei Guest House
  4. Taipei Eye
  5. Porridge and Appetizer Snack Area

There are other museums, but they don't sound as interesting, just your run of the mill museums: cultural, art, etc.

More of what I'm doing to come tomorrow - when I'm not so tired. (I climbed a mountain today. kinda.)

No comments: