Saturday, August 15, 2009

Locked Doors

I´m having trust problems. The problem is I don´t trust anyone anymore. My computer has been stolen, problem number 1. Then yesterday, while preparing to go to the supermarket with Solidea I couldn´t find my license. I always take my license when I go to have some form of ID should it be necessary for whatever reason. I always leave my ID in the same box where I leave my passport and extra cash, which I keep hidden. It wasn´t there. I decided to look for it after we got back from the supermarket.

When we got back, I opened the box to put back the extra cash and there, sitting on top of everything, was my ID. It was not there when I left. Someone had it and returned it while I was out. This made me very angry. First the other room isn´t secure and the Sister´s suspect the Interna´s of taking my computer. Now I´m in the house with the Sister´s and someone takes my ID. At least that rules out the Interna´s. But who can I trust?

So I got the keys to my room and always lock the door now. I stipulated that I didn´t want anyone to enter my room without my knowledge and I also found the second set of keys and hid them. This morning I couldn´t get my door to lock. Now, I can´t unlock it to get in. Sigh. I´m off to class.

No comments: