Saturday, July 18, 2009

Making Up Time

Since the school was closed for 2 weeks, we are making up time by having Saturday classes. Today is Tuesday as last Saturday was Monday and the next Saturday is Wednesday (I hope you can see the pattern here). Solidea and I ran around town last Sunday visiting various touristy destinations and since this Sunday we are staying in the school for the Vides Promesa (something I did while in Texas) we are making our escape after classes today to go see the new Harry Potter film where we will meet up with Sydney and have coffee too. Having coffee is our new thing. I like coffee now. Or maybe it´s just the association between coffee and freedom. Either way, my teeth are turning yellow.

This morning has been crazy for us. Our Sophmores put on a play in English for 1st - 7th grades and had me stressed out to no end since we were very poorly prepared. BUT, it went great! AND, I forgot my camera! So very sad about that!! And they all looked so cute with their little lamb and buzzard costumes. Grrr.... At least the play went well, we celebrated with suckers. :) Now, we get to give a few exams then it´s off to the movies!

No comments: