Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tortillas and Coffee

I have slowly become addicted to Tortillas and Coffee. Okay, ¨addicted¨ may be a bit strong, but around 3pm each day I get a hankerin´for a tortilla with cheese. Not just any cheese, but the wonderfully fresh white cheese that is usually too salty for my taste, but every so often a batch is purchased that has no salt and is simply wonderful sliced up on a tortilla.

And the coffee. It´s just instant coffee. Put a spoonful in a cup and add water. Although, I put 1/2 a spoonful, some sugar, a bit of chocolate mix, dry milk and then hot water. Umm . . . coffee, or something like it. I just bought an insulated coffee mug today so I could take this beverage with me to my room (currently on the other side of the school). Yeah, small addiction growing.

I´ve also acquired a habit of dunking items in my drinks. Not just any items, edible things. Preferably sweet edible things, like cookies, or crackers (crackers not as sweet, but they get just the right kind of soft for really happy eating). Not just my hot drinks of tea and coffee, but I also do this with milk now, which I didn´t do before. Hasn´t gotten so bad that I do this with water. If that starts to happen, I´m going to have to cut myself off from food small enough to fit in a cup and just quit cold turkey!

No comments: