Monday, August 31, 2009

Listening

Sometimes the Sisters don´t listen to me. This is very frustrating and I think is the reason my shower still isn´t fixed after 3 weeks. (some sort of wiring problem between the light and the shower - I can´t use both at the same time or the lights in my room turn off along with the lights in the kitchen, the dining room, and the work room of the house. Yea, weird. So I´ve been showering by candle light.) Here is my most recent example of them not listening to me.

I am asking a clarification question on what has already been said.
Me: So the teachers want to change the schedule of classes for next year?
Sister: No, this year is over.
Me: Right, so they want to change the schedule for next year.
Sister: Yes.

sigh.

1 comment:

Matt and Janelle said...

Karina! I know exactly how you feel! Communication is the pits! Luckily Matt is handy enough to fix the little things around the house, but we've been trying to get our mid-term evaluation now for over a month. (empathetic Sigh)