Friday, February 27, 2009

White Hair

Yesterday, while I sat with Cecibel waiting for her to start her chores (which she attempts to put off by attaching herself to me in a persistent and irritating fashion) she saw a white hair on my head. I asked her to remove it, which she did.

It was not very long, maybe a month old, a little less. As Cecibel taunted me for being old I told her it wasn´t a very long white hair and that it must have started growing after I met her. She did not find this very funny, but I got her to laugh anyway. I thought it was funny - and probably accurate too. :) Shortly after that she left to do her chores.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Ah the dreaded white hairs.
I started getting mine when I was around 25. Welcome to the club.

Anonymous said...

How old is Cecibel and why did you have to sit with her? And how do you know that a hair is only a "month old" based on length? Do you know exactly how quickly your hair grows? :P

Karina said...

Cecibel is 12. I´m supposed to make sure the girls do their chores after their snack. Cecibel sat next to me during the snack and refused to move after that. That is why I was sitting with her.

As for my hair - yes, I know the exact rate at which my hair grows and so it was very easy to do a quick estimate in my head based on the relative length. :)

Unknown said...

Let me at 'em!!! I'll make sure a white hair never rears its ugly head again!!! Don't worry, I have my tweesers ready!

Unknown said...

I've had white hairs all my life. It means your're really wise :-)

MagalĂ­