Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy Busy

With only myself now running all the classes, I find that I don´t have much free time anymore. I don´t really mind this all that much since I am able to stay on top of all my work, however, it has left me longing to get away and go see a movie - though nothing good is playing down here right now. Oh, and I saw part of the movie Mall Cop with Kevin James and didn´t like it. And I like Kevin James, but it´s that awkward moment humor all through the movie and I hate watching that kind of humor!

There is a new volunteer from the States in Santa Ana (close to where Sydney and Molly are volunteering) and there is a Vides meeting this Sunday in Santa Ana, so I should get to meet the new volunteer. Molly will also be there, but Sydney will be on retreat at another house/school in San Salvador.

Everybody pray for Sydney! She is heading home at the end of September and will be looking into the Franciscan order to become a novitiate! She is very nervous about this, but feels God is calling her there as the next step on her journey. Very exciting.

Well, the girls go home today after classes, maybe I can sneak into the audiovisual room and watch a movie. Actually, maybe I can even sneak some of the girls in with me. AND I bought popcorn yesterday! It´s all coming together now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll have to watch all of mall cop. sorry you didn't care for it thus far. i thought it was pretty comical, as my grandma would say. :)

~sara