Monday, June 8, 2009

News

Thanks to Erin for her help naming my amoeba. His name is Abe. Knowing his name made it easier to say goodbye when I killed him. Abe is gone now. Goodbye Abe. I hope his friends don't seek revenge on me. I'll just tell them Abe liked the USA so much he decided to stay.

Road trip to Chicago tomorrow with my NEWLY ORDAINED A PRIEST friend Mike. We will begin our journey at the very early hour of 6am. sigh. The good news is that this will allow me to start the day with a mass said by my very own friend! Such a new and exciting concept. From Chicago I catch my plane back to El Salvador.

I have really, really, really enjoyed my time home, but am happy it is only a week long trip. Now, it just feels like a regular quick vacation home before returning to work, except I have farther to travel to get back to work. Not only that, but my digestive track still hasn't completely adjusted to the food from home, so I hope it will be a quick adjustment back to the food from El Salvador.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad abe is dead. that's awful! wish i could have seen you more on your visit, although i am sure you wish you could have stayed a little longer, too. god bless my dear friend.

-melissa a