Monday, March 23, 2009

A Maaaaaan!

So today, after several more run ins with Cecibel, the girl who loves to attack me with hugs and kisses and clingyness like some prized and coveted possession, I remembered the perfect video clip to represent her! It is from Who Framed Roger Rabbit and I had the good fortune to find it on You Tube. It's perfect! I couldn't figure out how to post the video, so here is the link.
Enjoy!


(It makes Solidea and I laugh, but we are the one's Cecibel loves to hound. Let me know if you find it as funny:)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That scene always creeped me out a little. If you want a ride you have to come and visit me, since I'm not bringing it home.

Erin O'Connor said...

A lot of the scenes in Who Framed Roger Rabbit creeped me out...especially when the guy gets run over by the steamroller and turns into the scary toon. Gave me nightmares as a kid.

Do you think you could lay a rolled up white sheet on the floor for Cecibel to follow and then at the last minute move it so that it's going out the door? That way she wouldn't get hurt by running into the wall but she would be out of your hair!

p.s. I have a snuggly MacIntosh in my lap right now. He's been very lovey the last couple days:)

Karina said...

Tanya - I knew you were going to say that about the ride. I went to the ocean today. I thought about you looking at the same water as me, only from the other side. :)

Erin - I'm very jealous of you and Mac. I miss curling up with a kitty cat. It's not a good idea here since you never know which animals have flees, even the ones that that live here.

ps - I was also very weirded out by many scenes in Roger Rabbit, but always liked the movie.