Friday, October 30, 2009

Goodbye Jodi

Jodi is going home. Today. At noon. So in about 40 minutes if the plane takes off on time. I know it´s different here from what we´re used to and I´m not the nicest person to be around, but I didn´t think she´d actually leave!

Actually, it´s not that at all. I am a great person and I can´t imagine anyone not wanting to be where I am. :) Something came up at home, she had to go, I´ll let her explain if she wants on her blog. However, we are one volunteer short now and even though she has only been here 1 month, her absence is felt. It is for me anyway. I like her. Chances are good I´ll be gone before she returns and I didn´t even say goodbye. So, goodbye Jodi. Take care. You and your family are in my prayers.

On the plus side, exams are done for me! Now I just need to grade them. icky!

No comments: