Friday, October 30, 2009

Hot Springs

Yeah! Tomorrow I´m going with the local VIDES group to some natural forming hot springs, this should be great! So why am I so tense?

I´ve been thinking about this quite a bit, and I´ve come to the realization that I don´t like this particular Sister who heads up VIDES and will be going as well. I always feel edgy around her, like she is looking for something from me, but I don´t know what and I can´t give it to her. Makes me feel incredibly weird and uncomfortable. So I avoid her. This works really well because she is never at the house - she spends most of her days at home taking care of her father and visits the school on occasion.

This week, however, she has been at the school, and I have been avoiding her, except when necessary to communicate. I´m not sure what about her fills me with such unrest, I have a lot of ideas, but I´ll leave it at that. I´ll be happy when she heads back home.

No comments: