Monday, October 19, 2009

A New Lake

Sor Margarita Guillen´s room flooded last night! What it flooded from she didn´t say. She has a second story room, right above the general work room with the computer. When I went in this morning to drop off my bag before dinner I noticed a large puddle coming from the bathroom (it used to be a bedroom, but they converted it to a work room) and water dripping from the ceiling in there. I then went to breakfast.

The Sister´s were discussing it and I didn´t really listen until I realized Sor Guillen saying it wasn´t a broken pipe, her bedroom is flooded and the water is leaking through. Ohhhhh! I went into the work room after breakfast to grab my toothbrush and now there is another leak right in front of the door! The bell just rang for Buenos Dias in the gym, but I´m going to use a few minutes to move all my stuff over to my room - just in case the ceiling falls in.

No comments: